A NEW WILDERNESS FRONTIER
A pristine nature reserve and housing estate located at the heart of what conservation icon Dr Ian Player identified as the "new wilderness frontier".
Hopewell Conservation Estate is a retreat for professionals, business and community leaders with a desire to build their home surrounded by the peace and tranquillity of their natural heritage. Located less than half an hour's drive from the centre of Port Elizabeth, the Estate is situated within an expansive 3 000 hectare urban nature reserve
To find out more, please browse through the website, and take a visit to the Hopewell Conservation Estate for a first-hand experience of the fynbos-scented fresh air, the picture-perfect landscapes and scenery, and the pleasure of watching wild game roaming the reserve.
- Situated at the western entrance to Nelson Mandela Bay just 4 km from the N2
- Close to a selection of top schools
- 20 minutes from world class hospitals
- Half an hour’s drive from the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
- 15 minutes from the Newton Park business district
- 20 minutes from Uitenhage
- 18 km from the beach
- Less than an hour from Big Five reserves
- Looking out over the Baviaanskloof nature reserve - the Eastern Cape's only World Heritage Site